Subject: Coronavirus pandemia crisis
Reference: Impacts on the whole sporting community worldwide
On Thursday, March 12, the organizers of the Almaty Marathon, which is scheduled for April 19, announced the cancellation of the sports event amid a government ban on public events in Kazakhstan. For this reason, participants who already registered for this largest running competition of the region had a number of questions.
How to register and pay for participation?
To register, please complete the following steps:
1. Follow the link https://www.almaty-marathon.kz/ru/
2. Select an event and click on "REGISTER"
3. Fill in the form and choose a distance
4. Pay the entry fee using the assigned ID number
5. After payment you will receive an email with a BIB number
How to register a child?
You should create a new email address for the child. Afterward, you can register the child using the new email address on the Almaty Marathon website.
Why I cannot register?
Several reasons are possible:
1. Registration for the event may be already closed as the limit of its participants is reached.
2. Registration for the event is not yet open. Please check valid dates on the website.
3. There may be a website failure, please refresh the page.
How to buy an Almaty Marathon/Almaty Half-Marathon T-shirt?
In the registration form, please select a T-shirt and specify your size. The price of T-shirt will be added to your registration fees.
How to change the distance?
To change the distance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can’t change my date of birth. How can I do it?
Contact us at email@example.com and specify your correct data in the email.
How can I recover the password from my account?
Please complete the following steps:
1. Follow the link https://www.almaty-marathon.kz/ru/remind
2. Enter your e-mail
3. Afterward you will receive an email with a link to recover your password
Can I register several participants at once?
Yes, you can register several participants, but each participant should be registered using his/her personal email address and have his/her personal account on the website. After registering one participant, log out from your personal account and log in using the new participant's email.
How can people with disabilities participate?
Complete the registration for the event before paying a participation fee. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a scanned document confirming your status and the participant's ID number received after the registration. Our staff will register you.
How to pay for participation?
After registering on the website you will be assigned a unique ID number.
To pay for participation, you can use the following methods:
1) payment on the website using a credit card. Log in your personal account, select the competition you are registered for.
2) QIWI terminal. Choose "Pay for services" - "Other services" - "Assistance funds" - "Forward" - "Almaty Marathon" - "Pay for participation".
3) Kaspi.kz's website or app. Find the Almaty Marathon (Алматы марафон) in a search box. Specify your ID and amount payable.
How can I find my BIB number?
After paying a participation fee, you will receive an email with a BIB number. If you have not received the email, please check the payment status and the BIB number in your personal account. To do this, log in using your email address used for registration and enter a password.
How to transfer your BIB number to another person?
Please complete the following steps:
1. Log in on the website
2. Select an event
3. Enter the e-mail of the participant to whom you wish to transfer your BIB, then click on "TRANSFER"
4. If the participant is a new user, then you need to register the new participant by filling in his/her data. Afterward, click on "TRANSFER"
What is Ekiden?
Ekiden is a team relay. A 42 km 195-m distance is divided into 6 sections of 5-10-5-10-5-7.195 km. Each of the 6 team members runs his/her own distance. The Ekiden relay marathon is available at the Almaty Marathon.
How can the media pass accreditation to the event?
Email the name of the correspondent/photographer/videographer, the name of the media, phone number and an email address to email@example.com.
How to become a partner of the Almaty Marathon?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the name of your company, the competition of your interest, your contact information in the email.
How to get charitable assistance from the Almaty Marathon?
"Courage to be the First" Corporate Fund is a non-profit organization arranging amateur sports events, amongst which the Almaty Marathon is the biggest one. Some proceeds from the marathon are spent on the necessary sports infrastructure for special children's institutions. This is one of the main criteria to choose a charitable goal. At the end of the every year, the Corporate Fund defines institutions to implement its charitable goals for the coming period.
If you want to become a beneficiary of the Almaty Marathon project, please send an application with the description of your needs and specify the required amount to email@example.com. We will consider your application for next year.
Thanks for your inquiry!
We will not send useless spam, only information regarding our events